Senior Interior Designer
5AM is looking for an ambitious senior interior designer with a focus on concept design and a strong affinity for office, retail and hospitality to join our studios in Bruges and/or Antwerp.
What does the day hold for you?
- development and presentation of interior concepts with strong formal and technical skills
- production of project documentation such as drawings, plans, FF&E and material lists
- handling of construction and tender documents
- collaboration in an interdisciplinary design team (spatial, branding and product)
- close contact with clients, consultants, contractors and suppliers
Your skill set.
- 5+ years of work experience as interior designer, preferably in office and retail design
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior architecture
- creative problem-solving ability with attention to detail
- high conceptual and technical skills
- open-minded and interdisciplinary thinking
- independent and structured work approach with outstanding team qualities
- strong experience in designing floor plans, customising furniture, preparing FF&E lists and material knowledge
- fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken). Proficiency of French or the knowledge of any additional language is welcome
- confident in Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Cloud - experience in Enscape is a plus
- strong organisational skills, flexible attitude and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- outstanding presentation skills
We offer you.
- the opportunity to join an exciting and challenging work atmosphere, in which personal contribution is encouraged
- varied work for a wide range of clients
- a competitive salary according to your abilities and commitment, supplemented with fringe benefits
- coffee … from 5AM to 5PM
Interested in joining our team?
Send your portfolio or samples of recent work, your CV including a motivation letter or short cover note, salary requirements and your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org