5AM is looking for a young and ambitious interior designer, preferably with 1 to 2 years work experience, to join our studios in Bruges and/or Antwerp.
What does the day hold for you?
- translate a concept into an interior design within a certain deadline and budget
- support the design team in all design phases from concept to realisation
- support the design team in converting a concept into drawings, technical plans, FF&E and material lists
- support the creation of mood boards and presentations
- support the creation of 3D visualisations
- assistance with site visits and building measurements
Your skill set.
- a minimum of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior architecture
- creative problem-solving ability with attention to detail
- conceptual and technical skills
- open-minded and interdisciplinary thinking
- independent and structured work approach with outstanding team qualities
- notions in designing floor plans, customising furniture, preparing FF&E lists and material knowledge
- fluent in Dutch (written and spoken). Professional proficiency in English, knowledge of French or any additional language is welcome
- good communication skills, both written and spoken
- confident in Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Cloud - experience in Enscape is a plus
We offer you.
- the opportunity to join an exciting and challenging work atmosphere, in which personal contribution is encouraged
- varied work for a wide range of clients
- a competitive salary according to your abilities and commitment, supplemented with fringe benefits
- coffee … from 5AM to 5PM
Interested in joining our team?
Send your portfolio or samples of recent work, your CV including a motivation letter or short cover note and your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org